The most delicious chicken curry recipe, different countries have their verison or their on twist. Here is Ugly Duck Out twists.
- 1 kilo chicken
- 2 medium size onion
- 100 gms pea
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 6 chili (adjust to your liking)
- Melt the ghee in a large heavy pan, and fry half of the onions till golden.
- Liquidise the ginger garlic and the rest of the onions with the water.
- Add the liquid to the pan of fried onions and cook for 10 minutes.
- Now add all of the spices to the pan and cook for a further 10 minutes.
- Add the chicken and yogurt, cook slowly till the chicken is very tender.
- Serve with rice, dhal and a cooling side dish.
Mmmmm… there’s something to be said for the deliciousness of a classic chicken burger.
Here’s a recipie that I think really nails the brief.
- 1 pound white meat chicken (grounded)
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 3 tbsp grated sweet (onion minced)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Mix together mince, onion, breadcrumbs, grated cheese and beaten egg. Season well. Using hands, shape into 4 patties.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook patties for 3-4 mins, each side, until golden and cooked through. Top each pattie with a slice of cheese. Cook for 1 min, until cheese softens.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon and eggs in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat for 1-2 mins, until cooked to your liking.
- Lay lettuce over the base of each bun. Top with chicken pattie, bacon, beetroot, tomato chutney and an egg. Serve with fries